Our valuable core of volunteers has played a big part in helping the Kansas City Sports Commission and WIN for KC with events, including the Annual KCSC Awards Banquet, the WIN for KC Women’s Sports Awards Celebration Luncheon, NCAA and Big 12 championships, runs and walks and many others. The fact that our city has many experienced and willing volunteers is one reason event sponsors are attracted to Kansas City. We could not bring the national sporting events to our city without the commitment and support of you — our great volunteers.
Become a volunteer:
To request more information on becoming involved with the Kansas City Sports Commission and helping us conduct our future events, please click here. We need your help with all of our events to make them successful.
The following events have volunteer opportunities:
- Father’s Day Run
- Kansas City’s Big 12 Run
- Kansas City Sports Commission Awards Banquet
- Kansas City Sports Commission Youth Clinic Series powered by KCP&L
- Phillips 66 Big 12 Men’s Basketball Championship
- Thanksgiving Day 5K Run & Family Stroll
- Waddell & Reed Kansas City Marathon with Ivy Funds
- WIN for KC Camp WIN
- WIN for KC Women’s Sports Awards Celebration
- WIN for KC Women’s Triathlon