Kansas City’s Big 12 Run
1 mile, 5K and 12K
Saturday, March 16
8 a.m. – 1 mile
8:30 a.m. – 5K and 12K (approximately)
The course begins and ends in the heart of downtown Kansas City. Choose from the 1 mile, 5K, or 12K distance. Runners of all experience levels are encouraged to participate in this family-friendly event. Strollers are welcome for the 1 mile and 5K race. Celebrate college basketball and wear your team’s colors for this fun running event!
Click here for more information about the run.
There are great reasons to challenge yourself and register for a combo of the 5K or 12K AND the 1 mile race:
- All participants will receive a race shirt, and 5K and 12K participants will receive a finisher medal.
- All runners who register for a combination of distances will receive a voucher to Run 816 (the voucher value will be between $10-$50).
- There will be a contest for fastest combined times for both males and females (1 mile + 5K and 1 mile + 12K). Each combined time winner will receive a $75 voucher from Run 816!
- All participants (21 and older) receive a free beer compliments of Central States. Stick around after the race and grab a post run bite at one of the eight KC Live! venues participating in the Party Brunch from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Enjoy coffee from locally-owned Second Best Coffee, an espresso-centric slow bar.
|Feb. 4-Mar. 14||Packet Pickup
|1 Mile + 12K||$71||$85|
|1 Mile + 5K||$56||$65|
All 1 mile participants will receive a participant shirt and a free beer after the race (21 years and older). All runners who register for two races will receive a discount.All 12K and 5K participants will receive a participant shirt, finisher medal, and a free beer after the race (21 years and older). Maximum of one (1) shirt for runners who participate in two races.
Join us on social media!