Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin
October 21, 2017
7 a.m. – Full marathon and half marathon start
7:30 a.m. – 10K and 5K start
Race information is your one stop shop for everything about the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin. Find information about upcoming promotions, course maps and comments, suggested training schedules, pace teams, photos and results & awards.
The Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin has been selected for TripAdvisor’s 50 US Road Races to Attempt in Your Lifetime.
Why should you run the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin?
There are so many great reasons including:
- This is Kansas City’s largest and most exciting annual race event and it gives runners a tour of the city’s most beautiful landmarks and cool neighborhoods, including the World War I Memorial, the Country Club Plaza, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Waldo, Westport, 18th & Vine and more…
- Fireworks to kick off the race and a huge after party with live music, free food and local beer!
- New 10K distance option added for 2017.
- Runners can ring the Garmin Celebration Gong to celebrate their new PR, their first time finishing a race, qualifying for Boston, or their first time running in the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin!
- All runners will receive a cool participant shirt, a finisher’s medal, FREE downloadable race photos, FREE food, FREE beer, and FREE massages at the Finish Line Festival.
- Still not sure you want to run the 2017 Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin? Check out this awesome video recap of 2016’s race!
Be sure to get connected with the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin.
Follow us on Twitter @KCMarathon.
The KC Marathon is also on Instagram! Follow KCMarathon.
Get connected and add #RunKCM to all your posts and share your training and journey to the finish line!