26th Annual Thanksgiving Day 5K Run and Family Stroll
presented by Sprint
Thursday, November 26
Sprint Campus | Overland Park, KS
Please arrive early on race morning!
Join other families as they participate in the Thanksgiving Day 5K Run & Family Stroll presented by Sprint.
In 2015, participants will be placed on a team, either Pilgrims or Turkeys, and compete against the other team for best average finish time!
NEW in 2015, the Krispy Kreme aid station! Enjoy a doughnut while out on the course!
- Silipint cup to all finishers on race day
- Long-sleeve custom-designed T-shirts
- ALL participants will receive chip timing and age group awards will be recognized
- The Tom Murphy Fun Run For Kids
- Walkers and baby strollers welcome
- Top overall male and female finisher will each receive a prize courtesy of Sprint
- Krispy Kreme doughnut along course at the Krispy Kreme Aid Station
New Course! Click here to view the course.