WIN for KC FUNDRAISING
Give Your Miles More Meaning
What’s more empowering than completing an all-women’s triathlon? Knowing you are helping other women and young girls be ignited through WIN for KC programs!
What’s more empowering than completing an all-women’s triathlon or duathlon? Knowing you are helping other women and young girls be ignited through WIN for KC programs!
WIN for KC is offering online fundraising for all participants of the WIN for KC Women’s Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin. Besides giving you a chance to get your registration refunded, every dollar raised will go to support WIN for KC programs and scholarship opportunities.
Here are some examples of what your fundraising dollars can help:
- $25 will provide one scholarship girl at Camp WIN a pair of athletic shoes to take home.
- In 2016, this is a new initiative WIN is kicking off!
- $75 will fund training opportunities and support for first-time triathletes.
- In 2016, participating triathletes have 15 free or low-cost training opportunities and learning sessions to support their journey to the finish line.
- $250 supports 5 emerging teen leaders on the WIN for KC Youth Advisory Board.
- In 2015, 42 female student athletes served on the board from area high schools.
- $500 will send 2 girls to Camp WIN to gain exposure to 16 different sports and learn about the life skills sports can teach.
- In 2016, over 100 girls in need were on full scholarship.
Join other WIN for KC Women’s Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin participants and give your miles more meaning.
If you are interested in fundraising, please email Kristen Bell at email@example.com.