WIN for KC FUNDRAISING
Give Your Miles More Meaning
What’s more empowering than completing an all-women’s triathlon or duathlon? Knowing you are helping other women and young girls be ignited through WIN for KC programs!
We’re offering online fundraising for all participants of the WIN for KC Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin. Besides giving you a chance to get your registration refunded, every dollar raised will go to support WIN for KC programs and scholarship opportunities.
Here are some examples:
- $75 will fund training opportunities and support for beginner triathletes and duathletes.
- In 2017, participating triathletes have 12 free or low-cost training opportunities and learning sessions to support their journey to the finish line.
- $225 will sponsor one girl to attend Camp WIN to gain exposure to 16 different sports and learn about the life skills sports can teach.
- In 2017, over 150 girls in need were on full scholarship.
- $250 supports 5 emerging teen leaders on the WIN for KC Youth Advisory Board.
- In 2016-2017, 37 female student athletes served on the board from area high schools.
- $500 will fully fund one full day of Mobile Camp WIN for 50 girls at a local school or community center.
There are some great incentives for fundraising:
- Raise $50 and earn a WIN for KC In Training Package (while supplies last, limited sizes available).
- Raise $100 and get VIP Parking at the event.
- Raise $250 and we will refund your race registration fee (sorry, USAT membership fees are non-refundable).
- Raise $500 and receive an official WIN for KC Tri Kit (top and shorts).
If you are interested in fundraising, please email Madi Osias at email@example.com.
Click here to register or text WINTRI to 71777.