TEAM CAPTAINS & JUNIOR CAPTAINS
Camp WIN is designed to empower girls in our community by introducing them to over 16 sports and fitness activities over four days.
Click here to apply
Applications are due by Monday, May 6.
What is a Team Captain and Junior Captain?
- Help campers learn a variety of sports and fitness activities, and maybe learn some new ones yourself.
- Work together to be positive role models and leaders to the young campers
- Develop your leadership skills
- Mentor campers through the Live Active curriculum teaching life lessons such as Respect, Goal Setting, Determination, and Leadership
- Receive community service hours
- Lunch daily
- Four T-shirts – one for each day of camp
- Meet young leaders like yourself from all over the Kansas City area.
- Team Captains are age 15 or older.
- Junior Team Captains are ages 13 or 14. They support Team Captains in their roles as camp leaders in preparation to become a Team Captain in the future.
Please contact Madi Osias at email@example.com with any questions.