2018 WIN for KC Women’s Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin
- Triathlon race option, swim-bike-run (500-meter swim, 10-mile bike, 3.1-mile run)
- Duathlon race option, run-bike-run (1.5-mile run, 10-mile bike, 3.1-mile run)
- Athena division
- Based on USAT Competitive Rules, an Athena is any female athlete weighing a minimum of 165 pounds. Women meeting this criteria can chose to race in the Athena division, eliminating them from the possibility of placing in their age group.
- Most Improved Triathlete Award (based on 2017 & 2018 results)
Timing Note: Due to a minor timing error that occurred at the start of the race on Saturday, final times have been adjusted for both the standard wave start and time trial start groups. The awards were not impacted and remain as distributed. WIN staff apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Voted one of the best beginner triathlons in the world by Triathlon Business International!
The Triathlon & Duathlon Drawing is back!
Congratulations to the winners!
- Specialized Dolce bike from Epic Bike & Sport – Krystal Folsom
- Garmin Forerunner 645 Music – Theresa Sonderman
- Garmin Forerunner 935 – Shelly Harbert
- Lululemon Leawood is providing a $250 gift card! – Amy Crainshaw
- Orangetheory Elite membership for one month – Katie Kinsella
Make sure to follow the WIN for KC Triathlon & Duathlon Facebook page to stay up-to-date on tips, tricks and new information.