2018 WIN for KC Women’s Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin
- Triathlon race option, swim-bike-run (500-meter swim, 10-mile bike, 3.1-mile run)
- Duathlon race option, run-bike-run (1.5-mile run, 10-mile bike, 3.1-mile run)
- Athena division
- Based on USAT Competitive Rules, an Athena is any female athlete weighing a minimum of 165 pounds. Women meeting this criteria can chose to race in the Athena division, eliminating them from the possibility of placing in their age group.
- Most Improved Triathlete Award (based on 2017 & 2018 results)
Voted one of the best beginner triathlons in the world by Triathlon Business International!
In Training shirts are now available for purchase! Click here to purchase!
The Triathlon & Duathlon Drawing is back!
Help raise money to support the WIN for KC mission! Purchase to win one of the wonderful prizes. Buy one ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. You can get them during online registration or at packet pickup. Not participating? You can still enter to WIN!
- Specialized bike from Epic Bike & Sport – Dolce (gloss white/flake silver) Whether you’re new to riding or just looking for a bike that can do it all with confidence you’ll feel right at home with the Dolce. It’s been designed specifically for women, so you can expect an incredible geometry, women’s-specific components, and a ride quality that’s sure to deliver a smile to your face. (Approximate value of $1,000)
- Garmin Forerunner 645 Music ($450 value)
- Lululemon Leawood is providing a $250 gift card! One lucky winner will receive a full outfit customized just for them.
Make sure to follow the WIN for KC Triathlon & Duathlon Facebook page to stay up-to-date on tips, tricks and new information.