WIN for KC FUNDRAISING
Give Your Miles More Meaning
What’s more empowering than completing an all-women’s triathlon or duathlon? Knowing you are helping other women and young girls be ignited through WIN for KC programs!
We’re offering online fundraising for all participants of the WIN for KC Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin. Besides giving you a chance to get your registration refunded, every dollar raised will go to support WIN for KC programs and scholarship opportunities.
Here are some examples:
- $75 will fund training opportunities and support for beginner triathletes and duathletes.
- In 2017, participating triathletes have 12 free or low-cost training opportunities and learning sessions to support their journey to the finish line.
- $225 will sponsor one girl to attend Camp WIN to gain exposure to 16 different sports and learn about the life skills sports can teach.
- In 2017, over 150 girls in need were on full scholarship.
- $250 supports 5 emerging teen leaders on the WIN for KC Youth Advisory Board.
- In 2016-2017, 37 female student athletes served on the board from area high schools.
- $500 will fully fund one full day of Mobile Camp WIN for 50 girls at a local school or community center.
When you register for the 2018 WIN for KC Triathlon & Duathlon presented by Garmin (July 28), you’ll have a chance to indicate your interest in being a fundraiser. Later, we’ll send more details, including a link to create your online fundraising page.
There are some great incentives for fundraising:
- Raise $50 and earn a WIN for KC In Training Package (while supplies last, limited sizes available).
- Raise $100 and get VIP Parking at the event.
- Raise $250 and we will refund your race registration fee (sorry, USAT membership fees are non-refundable).
- Raise $500 and receive an official WIN for KC Tri Kit (top and shorts).
If you are interested in fundraising, please email Madi Osias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register or text WINTRI to 71777.
MY FUNDRAISING PAGE
Creating your own fundraising page is easy and only takes a couple minutes. Your fundraising page will make it easy for your family, friends, and colleagues to support you by making a secure online donation. You will be able to personalize your fundraising page with your own fundraising goal, a photo, and a special message. Your fundraising page will also help you keep track of the money you have raised on a progress bar. After you create your page, you can share a direct link with your friends and family!
WIN for KC FUNDRAISING KIT
Click here for complete instructions on how to create and manage your fundraising page.
Click here for an e-mail template that you can send to family, friends, and any other supporters.
Are you needing help getting your fundraiser started? Click here for fundraising tips.